At the entrance of the Chapel is a marble
It is written on it:
The Mission House and this Chapel was built in 1928
with the suport of the British and American Unitarians,
when the bishop-vicar was Józan Miklós, lay-president was Dr. Nyiredy Jenő,
the minister was Dr. Csiki Gábor, also with the assistance of
the city of Budapest, and the sacrifice of Dr. Kozma Jenő.
Designed by Gothárd Zsigmond junior and Gulyás Jenő, engineers,
and it was carried out by Dr. Méhes Emil and Méhes György engineers.
The LORD will not suffer
the soul of the righteous
(King James version)